Executive Style Living
1 Secure Car Space
Combining quiet privacy and plenty of space, this over-sized fully furnished two bedroom apartment features open-plan living and dining areas and is awash with natural light. The generous layout was originally a 3 bedroom apartment that has been recently converted into a large scale apartment with 2 spacious bedrooms (both with walk-in wardrobes). Capturing sunlight from wide windows the apartment is bright, airy and immediately comfortable throughout its well organised design.
A quiet retreat suited to inner city living and entertaining, the apartment also features an additional convenience of the two bedrooms being inter-lockable which will allow for additional security. Presenting terrific convenience and a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle, it is moments to the heart of the CBD and a short stroll to bars, café/shopping precinct and across the road from the Botanical Gardens and Queensland University.
Located in the landmark “The Gardens” building located directly opposite the Botanical Gardens, this cleverly designed apartment provides a contemporary lifestyle retreat created with a focus on light, space and privacy.
Just some of the features include
* Contemporary open plan design reveals spacious lounge/dining, stunning finishes ready to be enjoyed straight away
* Fully furnished, with option to rent unfurnished if required
* Two Double bedrooms with large built in robes and personal ensuite
* Ceramic kitchen Caesar-stone bench tops and European appliances
* Designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, internal fully equipped laundry
* Building offers unique two street access from Alice Street or Margaret Street
* Security intercom, plentiful storage, quality carpet & floor coverings
* Landmark Building with lift access, secure car accommodation, sparkling pool
* Easy access to the city, walk to University, River walk, Bars & Cafe's
Contact us today to arrange an inspection, you really do need to see this one, it is impressive!
Want to see more photos? Click Here Want to see the amazing location? Click Here